Thursday, April 26, 2007

In the garden, on a public holiday

Today, 26 April 2007, is a public holiday. For, it is the day of the official installation of Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin, the Sultan of Terengganu, as the 13th Yang di-Pertuan Agong. So, my brother, Man, come over with his family to join us for breakfast.

And “in return” for the breakfast (nasi lemak, capati, kueh etc.) he gave me a small gadget (I have forgotten what it is called, now, some “reader” or something) which allows me to upload photos taken on his compact Konica Minolta to my computer.

So, after watching the installation of our new King on television, I excitedly scamper around our little garden to take some photos. Within minutes, they were uploaded into the computer (very convenient, as a newbie, I was totally impressed).
And since it is a holiday, to mark a joyous occasion, I thought I might as well share the photos with everyone.

Aah, the wonders of the digital age and the Internet.


4 comments:

Abriza Mohammed said...

mat bunga-bunga rupa-rupanya!

Azizi Ahmad Termizi: said...

Abi

When I noticed I had received "1 comment" for my posting (first ever comment), I proudly announced it to everyone and summoned them to share it with me.

With everyone huddled near the PC I clicked on your comment.But what do I get? A new nickname, ie "Mat bunga-bunga" much to the amuse and laughter of my family (and my Mak who had come visiting).

I'll get you one of these days, Abi...be afraid...be very afraid.

AO said...

i guess by the lok of how the photo turned out, you practise what you preach. you know what i mean, the 1/3 approach. bravo! they're brilliant.

Azizi Ahmad Termizi: said...

Mr AO
thanks for your kind words. the photos from your London trip were great too. you've an eye for design detail(as planners should be).

AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI: 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022

  AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022 Dearest Man.You were not only my beloved brother, but you were also my good friend. Th...