Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kampong Kepayang Fair Park: A convenient intro


I have been wanting to write something about Kampong Kepayang Fair Park – my kampong (village), the place after which this blog takes its name.

Alas, I didn’t have the time, been too busy lately, not enough inspiration, mental block, no creative burst…etc. etc. (whatever, just to justify my procrastination!).

But, lady luck was certainly smiling on me a couple of nights ago.

Whilst surfing the Internet, I stumbled upon a page which had pictures of my mum’s house in Kampong Kepayang Fair Park.

When I first saw photos of the garden, I thought to myself, “Hang on a minute…these look kinda’ familiar”. And sure enough, they were pictures of Mak’s garden. There was also a short description of it, followed by a brief discussion.

The posting was on the web page for Ipoh Community Forum. It can be viewed here.

So, there you have it. A brief introduction to my kampong. How convenient, eh?

No comments:

AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI: 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022

  AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022 Dearest Man.You were not only my beloved brother, but you were also my good friend. Th...