Friday, April 23, 2010

Glitzy Hong Kong

The iconic Hong Kong skyscrapers during dusk

The way to go

Hong Kong hospitality at its best. I'm personally greeted by the TV screen as I entered the hotel room and switched on the TV set


Hong Kong has been described as one of the most dynamic cities of the late 20th Century. It is a center of trade, light industry and finance.

Roger Tang, one of my former classmates and a close friend during university days stays here.

I've visited Hong Kong twice. And both times we had the chance to meet up, renew old ties and talk about the good old days.

Roger himself, together with family, has visited my Kampong Kepayang Fair Park and met with my parents.
.

No comments:

AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI: 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022

  AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022 Dearest Man.You were not only my beloved brother, but you were also my good friend. Th...