Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rider's log No. 23




Date: 28 June 2008 (Saturday)

Set off/finish time: 6.35am to 7.20 am

Total duration: 45 minutes only

Starting point: Home (Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Cheras)

Route taken: From BTHO to Tmn Minang Ria, Bdr Damai Perdana, Balakong Industrial Estate, Jusco Cheras Selatan, Cheras Perdana and back home.

Distance covered: about 12 km (forgot to set the meter)

Max. speed: don't know (again, the meter)

Trail condition: mostly road, plus gravel surface

General notes:

This is the first time no dogs have tried to bite me on my early morning ride. Met a few but they just viewed me wearily from afar. Obviously they know who's the boss by now (learning fast). Oops, I hope the boasting won't lead to an all out ambush next weekend!!


No comments:

AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI: 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022

  AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022 Dearest Man.You were not only my beloved brother, but you were also my good friend. Th...