Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oh! What a mighty tough presentation


Had a big presentation at work place today. It was for the procurement of the services of consultants.

To be sure, I was not expecting everything to go plain sailing. The grilling and bullying by tender board members are legendary. A feeling of tension and nervousness is bound to afflict even the not so faint-hearted ones amongst us.

But was I in for a shocker.

Yup. A shocker it was. Debates and arguments ensued. Fortunately, everything went right, towards the end. Well, almost!

Sure, I came out of the meeting room slightly bruised and battered. But, what’s more important is that I achieved my objective.

Back in my room I said my syukur. To unwind, I played music on my PC: Stairway to Heaven, by Led Zeppelin.

Ahh…what a life :-)


No comments:

AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI: 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022

  AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022 Dearest Man.You were not only my beloved brother, but you were also my good friend. Th...