Friday, August 17, 2007

Wedding season is here



The school holidays are here again. 'Tis the season to get married.

Beginning tomorrow, there'll weddings everywhere across the land. Although I won't get to be the groom for any of those weddings (now that's a nice thought, isn't it?), I will still be very busy during this time - attending other peoples' weddings, that is.

The season begins in earnest - for me - starting tomorrow with the Mem Besar's cousin's wedding in Klang.

Following that, there will be some 'must-attend' invitations. These are invitations from VIPs who happen to be my 'big', 'medium-big', and 'super-big' bosses. Datuks and Datuk Bandar marrying-off their daughters and sons.

Weddings are a happy and joyful occasion. It is an eventful day not just for the newly-weds, but also the family members.

So, that's why I wouldn't mind a second wedding myself. I mean a man should....

Err..oooppss, here comes the Mem Besar lurking behind me!

Got to sign off. Adoi !!


5 comments:

NGINAP SRENGENGE @ SRENGENGE said...

What a joke . Luckily Mem besar didn't read . Very quick to sign off . Men are always blessed .

Azizi Ahmad Termizi: said...

Actually, I got a nice big pinch for this little escapade of mine. Thus, the loud 'adoi' :-)

Abriza Mohammed said...

Mem Besar doesnt have to worry at all.. Azizi to marry again..?? Very bloody unlikely!

Azizi Ahmad Termizi: said...

Aby, you don't challenge me aar..

NGINAP SRENGENGE @ SRENGENGE said...

When men get old , men have two hurdles to jump . They desire to open another 'cawangan' .

a) at early 40's
b) at 50's

I had cleared successfully those 2 hurdles.

Unless there is jodoh , don't try to fulfill that desires .

AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI: 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022

  AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022 Dearest Man.You were not only my beloved brother, but you were also my good friend. Th...