Saturday, September 01, 2012

Our beauty at the Farnborough Air Show



Our beautiful Airbus A380 was on display at the recent Farnborough International Air Show in the UK last July.

See the video above and watch how it flies and manoeuvre seemingly effortlessly into the clouds.

The Farnborough Air Show brings back fond memories for me. During one of the summer breaks while I was a student in the UK,  I took time to do some part time job selling the Red Arrows Magazine to visitors at the Airshow.

The Red Arrows, of course, is the world famous British Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team.
.
.

No comments:

AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI: 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022

  AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022 Dearest Man.You were not only my beloved brother, but you were also my good friend. Th...