Tuesday, October 27, 2009

In Ulsan

I am, at the moment, in a conference hall in Lotte Hotel in Ulsan, Korea.

I am here to present a paper and represent Putrajaya in the 2nd Asia-Pacific Mayor's Forum.

Paper already presented, I'm now whiling my time away whilst listening to other speakers.

Located on the south-east coast of Korea (facing the Sea of Japan) Ulsan is only Korea's seventh largest city. But it is its premiere industrial city bar none, boasting the highest GDP of any Korean city. It is home to the world's largest automobile assembly plant operated by Hyundai and the world's largest shipyard operated by Hyundai Heavy Industries.

It being autumn, the weather's nice with temperature hovering around 20 celsius outside.

Be back home this Saturday, insya-Allah.

2 comments:

kotastar said...

Congrats for being chosen. Yr dad would be happy to know if he is around. Still all in the family must be grateful that Azizi San represented Putrajaya and the country at this meet. Hope you found the the deliberation and the presentation of great benefit. Thanks for yr comment in my blog.

Nanti kita pi sekali lagi. Musim daun bunga macam mana?

AO said...

than you for the aluminium chopstick. surely i'll carry em in my around the world travel

AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI: 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022

  AZMAN AHMAD TERMIZI 12 Januari 1964 - 30 Julai 2022 Dearest Man.You were not only my beloved brother, but you were also my good friend. Th...